A good communicator, with a proactive and friendly approach, you will be responsible for collaborating with other teams to design and develop websites and other digital solutions that effectively translate our clients’ brands and their stories. You’ll need to be keen to learn but also confident enough to take the initiative, as you will be responsible for designing and delivering assets and websites for a huge spectrum of clients and brands.
You will be passionate about digital media and branded content, with a natural curiosity around the latest trends. You will be responsible for storyboarding through to editing and creating a wide range of outputs, from the approval stage to delivering the final product to the required specifications.
• Facilitate and play an active part in design and planning discussions
• Visualise ideas through moodboards, design concepts and wireframes
• Design and develop websites, apps and social media content
• Design and develop digital assets from page design to web animations
• Lead creative client presentations
• Respond to client notes and edits and revise projects accordingly
• Troubleshoot and improve existing in-house tools and skill-sets
• Stay up to date with industry trends to inform agency work
• Facilitate UX workshop with stakeholders and internal teams
• Build and maintain design systems within the design software
• Maintain communications with all relevant team members throughout project development and implementation
• Contribute to project planning processes and take ownership of own workflow and schedule
• Demonstrate curiosity, creativity and a passion to push the boundaries with design solutions
• Manage time effectively and ensure timesheets and WIP schedules are filled out correctly and on time
• Work effectively and efficiently across multiple projects at any one time
• Proficient with Sketch, InVision, Figma and Adobe suite
• Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
• Strong knowledge of current digital user experience design best practices and techniques
• Proficiency in creating user journeys, user stories and user interviews, and presenting findings and solutions to stakeholders.
• Strong experience in digital design, UX, UI, Agile methodology and user-centred design process and execution
For more information and the full job spec, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org