You will be intelligent, show great attention to detail and strive to get things right the first time. To get the best out of clients and the wider team, it’s essential to build positive relationships by taking the time to listen and communicating effectively throughout the process.
You will gain inside-out knowledge of our procedures and naturally up-sell to clients with your confidence and understanding of their needs. Your ability to plan will keep you one step ahead but you are also flexible enough to make changes and problem solve.
Our Client Managers play an integral role in delivering fantastic work for the agency’s clients. You will be comfortable liaising closely with clients and stakeholders at a senior level, and work collaboratively with our strategy, creative and production teams to effectively manage projects through from pitching, kick-off and briefing, right through to project completion and completion.
• Working on communications projects from brief to delivery, driving them to completion
• Being thoroughly prepared for all meetings (internal and client meetings)
• Agreeing timely status updates with clients, confirming next steps, reviewing proofs, and collating feedback
• Asking intelligent questions to fully understand briefs and meet clients’ evolving needs
• Accurately preparing all project documentation including schedule, job number, internal briefs, etc.
• Proactively building client relationships in order to win repeat business
• Supporting senior members of team in identifying areas to grow client business, offering and up-selling additional services
• Managing internal and external communications, constantly solving problems
• Proofreading and checking all work before submitting to client
• Booking external suppliers such as copywriters and photographers, and negotiating best prices to stay on budget
• Coordinating clients amends: ensuring you fully understand feedback and requirements in order to mark up PDFs and give clear briefings to the production and creative teams
• Researching clients, getting to know their goals and requirements
• Adhering to established procedures, saving files correctly on the server
• Communicating proactively rather than reactively
• Raising invoices and estimates on Paprika, creating invoicing schedules