You will have a passion for brand and communications and a strong desire to develop your knowledge and skills. You will be familiar with various aspects of brand development (e.g. brand definition, name generation, creative development) but hungry to learn more.
Your expertise lies in your analysis and strategic intuition. You will be confident analysing competitors, market trends and stakeholder interviews to unearth key findings and recommendations.
You will be collaborative in your approach, working with your project team to develop compelling brand platforms, brand stories, visual identities and campaigns.You will be an active listener who asks the right questions but also speaks confidently about your point of view. Efficient and resourceful with your time, you will deliver your work to a high standard and always on time.
• Support the Brand and Culture Director
• Conduct competitive and benchmarking analysis
• Analyse stakeholder interviews to develop key findings and recommendations
• Create workshop decks and capture workshop output
• Support in developing brand platforms (purpose, values, proposition/positioning and personality) and brand stories
• Support in briefing copywriters and design teams
• Support with name generation by creating naming territories, consolidating naming long/short lists and conducting top-line Google searches
• Support with client development and pitch opportunities
• Create eye-catching presentations and confidently present information to clients
• Own smaller projects from initial brief to final delivery
• Juggle multiple projects and complete tasks to meet deadlines
• Communicate professionally both internally and externally
Skills and experience
• Five to six years’ experience in brand strategy and communications
• Ambitious with a positive, can-do attitude
• Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills, both spoken and written
• Fastidious about detail and delivering work to a high standard
• Confident in building client and peer-to-peer relationships
• Collaborative team player who can engage with internal and external stakeholders
• Agile and flexible, with the ability to prioritise and deliver multiple project demands
• Action and results-oriented, with the ability to grow from constructive criticism