As our Brand and Culture Strategy Director, you will be an excellent and convincing communicator with a proactive and friendly demeanour. You will be confident translating data into meaningful insights and presenting actionable recommendations as well as engaging with senior stakeholders across a huge spectrum of clients and brands. You will also be comfortable with client development and pitching new business.
Fastidious about detail and interrogating every angle, you will be quick to recognise overarching themes, challenges, and opportunities. Applying analytical rigour, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex issues, you make a positive impact with both clients and colleagues.
You'll be part of a close-knit agency team, collaborating with our client services and creative departments.
• Recommend, scope and deliver qualitative and quantitative research.
• Structure, conduct and analyse stakeholder interviews to generate actionable insights.
• Create robust findings presentations, consolidating competitive, stakeholder and market trend insights.
• Plan and facilitate client workshops, defining objectives, agenda, participants and exercises.
• Interrogate brand architecture/s to develop alternative scenarios.
• Develop distinctive brand platforms including purpose, values, proposition, positioning and personality.
• Brief and guide creative teams, to translate the brand personality into visual brand identity.
• Develop clear tone of voice principles to inform verbal brand identity.
• Collaborate with copywriters to develop brand names, brand stories and tone of voice guidelines.
• Pitch, present and support new and existing client opportunities
• Support thought leadership initiatives.
• Own projects from initial pitch to final delivery.
• Collaborate with other teams to develop proposals, and project plans.
Skills and experience
• 10+ years experience in B2B/corporate brand strategy and communications
• In-depth subject matter knowledge in corporate branding, culture and communications, with solid understanding of the creative process
• Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills, both spoken and written
• Confident in building client and peer to peer relationships
• Collaborative team player who can engage with internal and external stakeholders, across all levels of seniority
• Agile and flexible, with the ability to prioritise and drive multiple initiatives at any given time
• Action and results-oriented, taking ownership throughout projects