You'll be part of a close-knit team, not only in the Creative department, but across the company, so you'll need to be a good communicator and have a proactive and friendly approach.
You will be keen to learn but also confident enough to take the initiative, as you will be responsible for editing and generating motion graphics for a huge spectrum of clients and brands. You will be passionate about digital media and branded content, with a natural curiosity around the latest trends.
You will be responsible for storyboarding through to editing and creating a wide range of outputs, from case study films, animated infographics, motion typography and animation. You will also need to respond to all client notes and edits throughout the project process, from the approval stage to delivering the final product to the required specifications.
• Bringing brands to life through creative animation, video editing, animated explainers and animations for online content
• Working with junior team members to develop their creative skill-set
• Working closely with content developers to ensure animations are correctly implemented
• Recognising creative solutions from rough ideas and articulating them clearly in line with what’s good practice and cutting edge
• Thorough in preparation and researching when creating moodboards and developing creative concepts
• Implementing approved designs and client amends, thinking ahead on the schedule
• Taking ownership for project workflow with respect to timings on the schedule
• Attending and contributing to internal meetings (e.g. creative catch-ups and internal briefs) while listening to everyone’s ideas, exploring new ways of doing things
• Creating presentations and mock-ups
• Active participation at client meetings, which include kick-off briefs, creative presentations, progress calls and debriefs
• Managing time effectively and ensuring timesheets and WIP schedules are filled out correctly and on time
• Working across multiple projects at any one time
Skills and experience required
• Proficient with After Effects and Adobe suite
• Good time management and project planning
• Experience with visual storytelling
• Traditional animation skills and 2D design skills
• Agency experience preferred