You will be intelligent, show great attention to detail and strive to get things right the first time. To get the best out of clients and the wider team, it’s essential to build positive relationships by taking the time to listen and communicating effectively throughout the process.
You will gain inside out knowledge of our procedures and naturally up-sell to clients with your confidence and understanding of their needs. Your ability to plan will keep you one step ahead but are also flexible enough to make changes and problem solve.
A natural team player, you have a positive attitude to your projects and team members, are resilient in high pressure situations and take pride in delivering your best work.
• Working on communications projects from brief to delivery
• Supporting our Account Directors on larger accounts
• Creating schedules and keeping projects on track
• Proactively keeping internal team and client's up to date with changes and useful information
• Taking minutes and creating contact reports from meetings
• Proofreading and checking all work before submitting to client
• Booking external suppliers such as copy writers and photographers and negotiating the best prices to stay on budget
• Marking up PDF’s with client amends, giving accurate feedback to production and creative teams
• Raising estimates and invoices on Paprika, creating invoicing schedules
• Researching clients, getting to know their goals and requirements