Brand Engagement Director
Prior to joining Luminous, Ingrid’s roles included Business Development Director, Brand and Communications at Emperor, Marketing Consultant and Business Development Specialist at Greenfisher and Director at Exigent Marketing.
Ingrid is a brand specialist with 18 years’ experience working in senior marketing roles and as an independent consultant to agencies. She specialises in helping businesses express and articulate their brand story in a differentiated and relevant way that helps them drive sustainable growth.
As a strategic thinker with a strong commercial appreciation, Ingrid can devise a range of programmes to suit the nature of any communications challenge. These can range from brand development and expression, employer brand management and creation of value and sales propositions to marketing communications planning, digital and content marketing strategies, thought leadership programmes, and event marketing strategy and design.
Ingrid has helped clients such as Canon, IBM, JLL, NATS, Solera Group and Vodafone to engage better with stakeholders.
As Director of Brand Engagement, Ingrid is responsible for developing the Luminous offer in terms of:
- Corporate brand development and the articulation of a company’s story/narrative
- Employee value proposition (EVP) development and articulation to drive compelling employer brands
- Defining a sense of purpose and articulating this through the stories and activities that already exist within a business
- Uncovering and articulating the unique values and behaviours that exist within a business
- Bringing a brand to life through engaging roll-out and activation programmes that captivate and excite employees in a genuine and meaningful way
- Brand workshop facilitation to align leadership around the creation of compelling and engaging propositions for key stakeholders including, investors, customers and employees
Anything Skandi (lights, thrillers, chairs, music...), hardcore bootcamp style training and running half marathons, and is a sucker for a great sundowner (which tastes even better on a beautiful beach with an actual sunset).