The top five things I have learned during my first six months at Luminous
It’s only been six months since I joined Luminous, but I already feel like it is where I should have always been! The highlight is the opportunity to be part of such a talented and passionate team, who genuinely care about delivering the most compelling results for every client. I’m constantly learning and have been involved from day one, working closely with both clients and the studio. Everyone has been extremely welcoming and supportive, which has helped me to quickly settle in and become well acquainted with the Luminous way!
Here’s my top 5 of the things I’ve picked up so far:
- Be organised! This is absolutely key to the effective running of projects. Time needs to be allocated well in advance and clients need to be aware of the schedule so we all meet our deadlines!
- I’m always learning! There is so much to get involved in, and gain exposure to, at Luminous due to the great projects our broad range of clients ask us to help with.
- Every day is different and each client is different. It’s exciting to meet challenges and deliver solutions.
- That it’s great to have a ‘Luminous buddy’! Emma, a hugely experienced account manager, was assigned as my buddy from day one and I have learnt so much by shadowing her on various projects, and larger and more complicated accounts. She has mentored me and has always been there to help when I’ve struggled!
- I’m enjoying account management! What’s not to love? I talk to people all day – whether that’s helping a client, briefing the studio or managing suppliers – and really feel I’m making a contribution.
Share this post: